Girlz only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlz only

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to put pics in ur siggy!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blondebabe
Admin
Admin
blondebabe

Number of posts : 181
Warnings :
how to put pics in ur siggy!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to put pics in ur siggy!! Right_bar_bleue

Contest Winning Bar :
how to put pics in ur siggy!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how to put pics in ur siggy!! Right_bar_bleue

Reputation Points :
how to put pics in ur siggy!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how to put pics in ur siggy!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-07

how to put pics in ur siggy!! Empty
PostSubject: how to put pics in ur siggy!!   how to put pics in ur siggy!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Alot of people, including me, have no clue on how to put pictures in your siggie so I figured it out so I would like to share it with the rest of you who don't know how to. Here's the steps:

Step #1. Go to the picture you want to put in your siggie.
Step#2. Right Click over it and click on Save Picture As... and click Save
Step #3. Go to tinypic.com
Step #4. Go to where it says " Upload Images and Videos"
Step #5. Go to where it says " File" and click on Browse.
Step #6. Click on the picture you want.
Step #7. Click on Upload Now!!
Step #8. Once it uploads it will show you different codes you can use but you want to use " IMG Codes For Forums & Message Boards" and click on it to copy the code.
Step #9. Go to your profile and go to your Signature and paste the code. Make sure there are no spaces between the codes.
Step #10. Click Save and Wala You have a picture in your siggie!!!

I Hope This Helps!!!
:D :D :D
Back to top Go down
aylaiscool
Mod
Mod
aylaiscool

Number of posts : 17
Warnings :
how to put pics in ur siggy!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to put pics in ur siggy!! Right_bar_bleue

Contest Winning Bar :

Reputation Points :
how to put pics in ur siggy!! Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100how to put pics in ur siggy!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: how to put pics in ur siggy!!   how to put pics in ur siggy!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Thanks!! I will probaly puts pics in my sig now. =)
Back to top Go down
nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
nickjonas4ever

Number of posts : 492
Favorite Webkinz? : All
Warnings :

Contest Winning Bar :

Reputation Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: how to put pics in ur siggy!!   how to put pics in ur siggy!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Thanks Ayla!
Back to top Go down
https://girlzonly.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to put pics in ur siggy!!   how to put pics in ur siggy!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to put pics in ur siggy!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girlz only :: Avatars and Signatures-
Jump to: